Sunday, February 05, 2006

memories of the well, part 2


The past four years have been a blur of faces coming in and out of The Well for Open Mics, art events, other live music events, and sometimes just to be there for a while. There is no way I can name all of the friends we've made along the way, but here are some that stick out in my mind.

Pat the tornado guy - our very first "friend".
Rick - Need I say more?
Rebel - ditto
Paul
The guy that came in one Sunday night with rebel and paul and snored through the gathering.
Francisco

Open Mic friends
Bruce and Kyle (or is it Annie?)
Two words - Daddy Love
The comedy stylings of Stan
Kaenan
Shannon and his friend who's name I could never remember (any help?)
John M and the coal mine song
John S
Smokey
Quentin E and the chai
Taio (sp?)
The Rev. David S

So many, many more. Help me out in the comments.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home