Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the fog of reentry

You know this scene from the Matrix? Where Neo takes the pill and is released. That's how I feel right now. Not like I've received some revelation that will shatter my image of reality, but more like I'm covered in goo and gasping for air. The last few days have been a blur of catching up on bills, emails, business stuff, and life punctuated by screams of pain and/or fear at three in the morning from our desperately trying to adjust one-year old daughter.
There's much I want to say about China, our new life, church, and the world, but right now it is all coming out jumbled and goo-covered.
Just a couple more days to catch my breath and then I'll make sense. At least as much as I ever have.
Grace and peace to other goo-saturated gaspers.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home