Thursday, July 28, 2005

a bit peeved

Just a couple of things quickly to vent.
1. If you have a blog that is more than 12 months old and all that is on it is a post called "test" or "this is my very first blog post", go ahead and sacrifice the 2 minutes it will take to login in to blogger (or whoever) and click the "delete this blog" button.

2. If you call and choose not to leave a voice mail. a) Do not call repeatedly at 30 second intervals until someone answers. Someone won't. (twice this morning this has gone on). b) If I don't know the number do not expect me to call back breathlessly saying "I got a call from this number and you are so vitally important to me that even though you didn't have the courtesy to leave a message I was dying to know who you were and why you called." and for sure don't get an attitude with me when I don't. (also this morning)

3. Either have email or don't. If you give out an email for people to contact you, please plan to check it more than once a month and actually respond to questions asked. If you have no intention of doing so, great, just stop telling me you will. Note: this has nothing to do with the email sent out to Jacob's Wellians yesterday.

It's been a bit of a morning. Can you tell?
Looking for my happy place.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home