Monday, August 30, 2004

attention all creative types

or wanna bes like me. check out this blog article (blogicle?) on how to be creative. take the time to clik on the "more" links to see this guy's cartoons.
a couple of my favorite statements to encourage you to click over.

6. Everyone is born creative; everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.
Then when you hit puberty they take the crayons away and replace them with books on algebra etc. Being suddenly hit years later with the creative bug is just a wee voice telling you, "I’d like my crayons back, please."

and

10. The more talented somebody is, the less they need the props.
Meeting a person who wrote a masterpiece on the back of a deli menu would not surprise me. Meeting a person who wrote a masterpiece with a silver Cartier fountain pen on an antique writing table in an airy SoHo loft would SERIOUSLY surprise me.

check out the rest, then go be creative.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home