Thursday, November 10, 2005

pat, shut the $*%! up

How can you claim to follow Jesus and make this statement?
"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover [Pennsylvania]. If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city. And don't wonder why He hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for His help because he might not be there."

Later, in an attempt to clarify his statements...
"God is tolerant and loving, but we can't keep sticking our finger in his eye forever," Robertson said. "If they have future problems in Dover, I recommend they call on Charles Darwin. Maybe he can help them."

There is no further comment needed.

If you happen by here, please know that this guy does not speak for the God of the Bible. Unfortunately, I must admit that he does speak for a large number of morons who own them.
It pisses me off to no end that I have to answer for this guy.
I have to go hurl now.
I guess this means I'm back.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home