Thursday, September 22, 2005

happy trails to me

Every day I sit down and think through the things I need / want to accomplish in a day. Every day sitting down to blog makes the list. I have a list of 20 things that I'd love to rant / post / think / talk about. Then the day ends, nothing is posted, and I feel guilty about it. So I've decided to take it off the list for a while. We are going through a stretch in life where most non-essential services are being shut off due to neglect and time. When the time comes to choose between being with friends over coffee or blogging about whatever -- those human folks must win out.
So this is good bye. To all four of you. For now anyway. I don't see much chance of picking it back up in the near future, but who knows. I'll leave everything up for now for my reference if nothing else. If you want me to let you know if and when I start up again, feel free to leave a comment or email me and let me know.

The silhouette in the sunset is me.
j

ps -- that means the book blog is going away too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home