Monday, March 14, 2005

i bet this has never happened to you

OK. So I'm checking statcounter tonight for hits on my web design site when I notice that someone found their way to me when they googled "j-web designs". So, curious me decides to check out what comes up when someone does that and guess what I found? No go ahead guess.

Apparently there is another jweb designs that is located at jwebdesigns.something else (as opposed to my site at jwebdesigns.biz) and what do they do? They are one of Europe's largest providers of design work for adult sites. Holy silicon Batman!

Looks like it might be time for a domain name change. I would like it stated for the record that I was first.

Do you ever have those moments when you wonder if your life might actually be a sit-com?

Listening for the laugh track
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home